Smart Settings UI is a Beaver Builder's third party add-on which is providing the flexible functionality for your page builder layouts. With this add-on you can do the following functionality
- You can edit/delete/copy/move/reset width of individual row
- You can edit/delete/copy of individual column
- You can edit/delete/copy of individual module. It is supporting the third party module's like UABB, PowerPack and any other's modules.
- You can delete multiple rows at a time.
- At a time you can edit the margins/padding of multiple columns
- You can set visibility option. Currently there have five types: Breakpoint, Draft, Schedule date, Expire date and Visible between date range.
- Breakpoints: You will set the range (min width and max width). If a device's width is falling in that range, row or column will appear. So this would be powerful tools for responsive design.
- Draft: You can save a row or column as draft mode. So public visitors will not see it on the page. Assume you are doing a live conversation with client and trying to see the working progress from live page, then you can set the row(s)/column(s) as draft mode. Only you and your client will see it. Also you can use it for other case. You have some times for modification on a live page. You can set the edited rows as draft and do the work. Later you can publish for public users.
- Schedule: Concept is same as WP post's schedule feature. You can set some parts of a layout as a schedule mode. When current date is reaching to schedule time, those parts will automatically publish for public visitors.
- Expire Date: Row(s), column(s), module(s) will be disappeared after expire date.
- Date Range: You can setup the date range. After that row(s), column(s) or module(s) will be visible between that date range.
- Copy or Delete the column group
- CSS editor for individual module
- Import/Export settings from one row/column/module to another row(s)/column(s)/module(s)
Move/Edit/Copy/Reset/Delete A Row
Click on the play button and checkout the functionality.
Creates Responsive Design for Any Device
Now you can make the responsive design for any device size. This add-on is adding the small feature "visibility". See the small demo at below. Click on the play button.
Copying or Deleting A Column Group
Before it was impossible to make a copy/duplicate or delete of a column group. You were duplicating a row. Now it is very easy and you can create multiple column groups inside a row by a single click.