In this tutorial I’m showing how you will add bubble effect in your off canvas menu. Note that this tutorial will only work with Beaver Builder theme. For other themes you need some adjustment.
Creating Beaver Template
Install the Beaver Builder plugin and enable the Builder menu at your dashboard. Now follow the setps
- Navigate to Builder -> Teamplates -> Add New
- Drag&Drop 1 column row
- Click on Row Settings link(wrench icon)->Advance Tab
- Add “bubble-effect” in CSS field.
- Add any module(s) inside the row
- Publish the template when design is complete