There have no pagination type option in theme customizer. By default Beaver Builder theme is displaying the Newer/Older link at bottom. I checked the core file of Beaver Builder theme and got this function wp_pagenavi() in classes/class-fl-theme.php file. So Beaver Builder is supporting the numeric pagination by WP-PageNavi plugin’s help.
How do I get WP-PageNavi plugin?
WP-PageNavi plugin is a free plugin which is listed in WordPress Plugin’s repository. You will just install the plugin and activate it. Numeric pagination will appear automatically. Checkout the process at below:
- Login to Dashboard
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add New
- Enter “WP-PageNavi” at “Search Plugins” input field. It will show at top
- Click on “Install Now” button
- Now click on “Activate” button
- Refresh your post archive page and you will get the numeric pagination at bottom
Plugin have extra settings page. Navigate to Settings -> PageNavi and setup the options as per your requirement. Pretty simple setup :).